FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- How do I buy photos and other products?
Photographs are organized into galleries by category on the "Home" page ... CLICK HERE to open it in a new window so you can still see these instructions.
1. On the "Home" page, click on the appropriate category (cars, trucks, etc.)
2. Find the gallery for your vehicle.
3. Click on the gallery to see all the photos from the shoot.
4. Select the photograph(s) you want.
5. Click on “Buy”, then “This Photo”. You’ll be taken to a product list with pricing so you can choose to order your image(s) as prints or in dozens of other options such as on canvas, a mug, a t-shirt, coasters, and more.
6. Add items to your shopping cart by clicking on the "+" or "-" in the Quantity box as needed.
7. Product details will slide across to the left (under “Buy This Photo”) when you either add an item to your cart or when you click directly on the product title. Clicking on the little “More Info” link will show you specifics about the product such as what it’s printed on, what it looks like, etc. Some even have product videos.
8. Click on the Checkout button and your shopping cart will be displayed. If the photos listed are correct, click on the Checkout button again and you will be prompted for your shipping address. Please continue reading our FAQ for important information about "Cropping" that you will need to know before finalizing your order!
9. Click on the Next: Shipping Options button and choose your desired shipping option.
10. Click on the Next: Payment Info button and enter your payment information. SmugMug will be shown on your credit card statement.
11. Click on the Next: Confirm Order button and verify your order information is correct, then click on the PLACE ORDER button.
SmugMug handles the order fulfillment. You will be emailed a receipt from SmugMug that includes a link where you can check your order status. You’ll also receive a notification when your order has shipped from the lab and is on your way to your mailbox.
- How do I create a custom greeting card?
Click on “Buy”, then “Create A Card”.
- What does "Needs cropping in checkout" mean?
For some order sizes, the original image may have to be "cropped" (some edges trimmed off), which can sometimes affect part of the subject of the picture, depending upon its shape. BE SURE TO PREVIEW ITEMS CAREFULLY WHEN ORDERING. During checkout you will have the option to adjust the crop by clicking on “Adjust the crop for a better fit. See how.” You will then have the option to choose “None” if you can’t get the entire subject to fit in the crop area, which means the image will be adjusted and there will be two white borders on the print. (You can trim those off with scissors when your print arrives if desired.) Again, please carefully preview how it will look before finalizing the order.
- What payment options are available?
We accept MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover Cards.
- How much does shipping cost?
The best way to check shipping charges is to see the shipping total in your Shopping Cart. When you click on “Checkout” you will be taken to a page where you can choose your shipping option. The price for the option you choose will be updated instantly. Standard, Express, Second Business Day and Next Business Day shipping options are offered. Not all shipping methods are available in all areas. Shipping charges are calculated based on the destination address, product combinations you order and the shipping method you select. Not all products will ship in the same type of containers and some products in your order may require separate shipping containers. This will impact your shipping total.
- How long will my order take?
Please allow up to 2 business days before prints ship from the lab in Atlanta, GA (3 days for specialty items). Depending upon which shipping carrier you choose at checkout, delivery takes an additional 1-10 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday, excluding holidays.
- Will the “Copyright Greeves Photography” appear on my products?
Definitely not! Copyright/Watermark data will not be on any of the products you purchase. They are only displayed on our website to protect our online images.
- Is there a customer satisfaction guarantee?
If you are unhappy with your prints or gifts, SmugMug will reprint or refund your order, whichever you prefer. Just email email@example.com within 30 days of receiving your order.
Let's hope it gets good ones soon!
All images copyright © 2012 by Greeves Photography. All Rights Reserved.
Site designed by Deborah McGeorge: Project Assistant On-The-Go